Walks are Back!
We are delighted to be back offering in person walks on the street. Of course there are some changes
What you can expect from us
- Groups may be smaller to allow for social distancing.
- We ask you to book in advance online via Eventbrite. We are not able to accept payment at the time of the tour.
- Social distancing, based on prevailing government guidance, will be maintained between the guide and the group and between members of the group (currently this is 2 metres or 1 metre if face covering is worn).
- We will wear a face covering and/or face shield if necessary.
- We will remind you of these requirements at the start of the tour.
- We won’t pass round pictures, maps or other artefacts to the group.
- W e will time tours to avoid peak hours for public transport.
- We won’t go into indoor spaces
- We will not lead a walking tour if we are unwell/displaying symptoms of COVID-19. Should this be the case, the walking tour will be cancelled and guests will receive a full refund
What we expect from you
- You must book in advance.
- Please maintain social distancing between the guide, yourself and other members of the group not in your household/bubble throughout the tour (current guidance is 2m or 1m if face covering is worn).
- Be prepared to wear a face covering if requested by the guide or when in crowded places.
- Please carry hand sanitiser.
- Do not attend the walk if you are unwell/displaying symptoms of COVID-19. Should this be the case, please request a refund. Please note that the price you pay includes an Eventbrite booking fee that they deduct from any refunds.
- Although we have taken all reasonable precautions against COVID-19 transmission, attendance on any walk and travel to/from the location is at your own risk.
- All guided walks are subject to the prevailing government advice and restrictions in place on the date the walking tour is scheduled and, as such, may be subject to cancellation. In the event of this happening any bookings made on any affected walking tours will be refunded in full.